Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott discusses the power of being nice and how it can lead to bigger and better opportunities, both in business and in life.
- What are the tax implications of day trading?
- Increase productivity in 5 seconds with this simple trick.
- Javier has $250k in a TSP and is looking to expand into other investments.
- Maggie’s husband wants to get involved in a business venture and she wonders if it’s a scam.
- How to invest in gold.
- Frankie is 28, married, debt-free and has a $46k inheritance he would like advice on what to do with.
- Brady wants to setup an online savings account for a new car fund and wonders where to do it.
- Terry’s husband re-allocated his 401(k) funds to a money market account and want help knowing what funds to invest in.
- Wife of a listener wants her husband to be polite but firm when asking for discounts.
- Quote of the day brought to you by Thor.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!