Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott shows the simple math behind how the rich continue to get richer at a much faster rate than the middle class.
- A study shows the more expensive your wedding the more likely you are to get divorced.
- Kristin (Massachusetts) has found a fiduciary to help her parents get through retirement.
- Brandon is a college graduate with $200 to his name and asks if he should start investing.
- Elon Musk isn’t as smart as people make him out to be.
- Eddie (Houston, TX) asks about a specific insurance company compared to other insurance providers.
- Roberto has $50,000 in credit card debt and his options are limited on how to pay it off.
- Clink investing app for getting started investing.
- The South Americans (San Francisco, CA) are living the American dream.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!