Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Lena (Wheeling, IL) is trying to figure out her investment options in her HSA.
- How to get ahead by netweaving instead of networking.
- Henry (CT) has a 30 year fixed loan with a $225k balance and asks about refinancing with a VA Hybrid ARM.
- This company is raising prices to get rid of it’s customers.
- Daniel (Buffalo, NY) has a son graduating from college and wants to know if he should keep a life insurance policy for him.
- Karah (Cincinati, OH) is 33 and deciding how to invest between her 401(k) and HSA.
- John (Cleveland, OH) asks if he should suspend his 401k contributions to pay off debt.
- Bobby (age 32) completes a bachelor’s degree while working full time and raising 3 kids.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!