Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Lena (Wheeling, IL) is trying to figure out her investment options in her HSA.
- How to get ahead by netweaving instead of networking.
- Henry (CT) has a 30 year fixed loan with a $225k balance and asks about refinancing with a VA Hybrid ARM.
- This company is raising prices to get rid of it’s customers.
- Daniel (Buffalo, NY) has a son graduating from college and wants to know if he should keep a life insurance policy for him.
- Karah (Cincinati, OH) is 33 and deciding how to invest between her 401(k) and HSA.
- John (Cleveland, OH) asks if he should suspend his 401k contributions to pay off debt.
- Bobby (age 32) completes a bachelor’s degree while working full time and raising 3 kids.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.