Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott breaks down what it is we all seek, and how we base our decisions on where to spend our money and time. By understanding our values and the values of others you can make better decisions.
- Lena (Wheeling, IL) paid off $10,500 in credit card debt!
- The future of bacon.
- Rob is $200,000 in debt and desperate to get a budget going.
- Pawan (Kansas) asks if Trade King is a legitimate company to use to start an ESA.
- Brandon has a Roth IRA and is interested in making the most money with his investment choices.
- Cullen (East Windsor, NJ) wants to retire early at age 44 and is trying to figure out how much non-retirement money will be needed before age 59 1/2.
- Dave (Fairfax County, VA) is figuring out the best mix of taxable vs. tax-free investments.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Why active managers suck and will never outperform the market over time:
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!