Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott discusses the relationship between money and happiness as you get out of debt or build wealth.
- Tony (Parts Unknown) is trying to save money so that he can have some sort of financial balance.
- Kevin (YouTube) has advice on how to pay off a car quickly.
- Tiffany (Dallas, TX) is a teacher and took investment advice from her co-workers. Did they get it right?
- Gemma (Indianapolis, IN) has had a normal life, and now wants to become a rock star.
- 4 ways to save money on any purchase.
- Susan asks if REITs have a place in a retirement portfolio.
- Rafael (NYC, New York) wants to pay 100% cash for real estate and asks about the least expensive type of property to get.
- Happy episode 200.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.