Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Katie gets into an accident with the Honda Fit. Scott gives a financial and relationship lesson from a bad situation.
- Jean steps into a Rich Dad Education seminar and asks if the 3-day up-sell is worth the $495.
- SEC busts ‘Hamilton’ ticket resale ponzi scheme. What you should watch out for with exotic investment opportunities.
- Queen Latifah has a car loan of $24,000 on a vehicle worth $13,000 and wonders what to do about it.
- In defense of Mariah Carey.
- Deniese has had to file for bankruptcy and asks what to do about her student loans.
- George asks if he qualifies for an HSA, and if not would COBRA be better.
- Wayne (Kalispell, MT) has paid off all his consumer debt!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Hamilton Ponzi scheme
- The Book on Rental Property Investing
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!