Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The four stages of becoming wicked awesome at anything, including your finances, health, or a musical instrument.
- Adrienne (Telluride, CO) received an inheritance and wants to know where to put it.
- Samantha (Anaheim, CA) wants to help her parents with their money.
- Yep, I called Dow 20,000. I’m officially a genius.
- A book everyone starting a business should own to save money and grow a profitable business.
- Steve’s car died and he’s trying to figure out where to get a low-mileage, low-cost used vehicle.
- Shari (Kenosha, Wisconsin) asks about putting 10% down on a house.
- Time for the February challenge.
- What website can you use to rent anything you own to make money?
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Small Business Finance for the Busy Entrepreneur
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!