Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Topics: Are 150 million Americans saving for retirement going to be hurt?
- La Forge (Parts Unknown) asks about the differences between ETFs and index funds if they hold the same stuff.
- Jason is shifting his investments from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA and wonders if he should convert his existing traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
- Where are they know? An update on Jordan and Martin.
- Making 6 small changes for better habits saved Tyler and Jaquiline $1,200 a month.
- James and his wife are deciding between putting 5% down on a house with a 30-year mortgage or saving 20% down and doing a 10-15 year mortgage.
- How is Katie coming along with our 1950’s fixer upper?
- What are the best renovations for your money in 2017?
- Brian celebrates one year of creating more margin in his life.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- How changing small habits saved this couple $1,200 a month
- The Renovations That Will Pay Off the Most for Your Home in 2017
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!