Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What does it really take to be financially independent? How much money do you need to save? How much can you spend in retirement? How soon can you retire?
- Tyrone (San Francisco, CA) asks how much money to anticipate spending in retirement.
- Bill (Lincoln, NE) asks how can someone that starts saving earlier and with less money end up with more money than a person that starts later.
- Danielle wants my investing strategy for 2017.
- Gerardo is 21 years old and trying to figure out how to get started investing and saving up for a house purchase.
- Gabriella has a getting out of debt question.
- Why extended car warranties are a waste of your money.
- Retire to something.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!