Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott reviews the book Zero Down Your Debt – Reclaim your income and build a life you’ll love.
- Carlos (Ramona, CA) has started a new job and needs to pick from a 401(a), 457(b) or Roth 457(b) plan.
- Jacob is 36 years old with $134k of debt and an inherited IRA valued at $35k. He asks if he should cash out the IRA and apply it towards the debt.
- What can you find at the dollar store?
- Are target date funds better than DIY investing?
- Benjamin (Ivory Coast) got a big inheritance and wants to invest in a business.
- Renee (Monroe, OH) is getting started with investing and asks about which funds to invest in.
- Follow up for Rafael (NYC) on if Vanguard employees invest in Vanguard index funds.
- Tyrone (San Francisco, CA) and his wife are debt free!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!