Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott reveals the not-so-secret tip all successful people do to become and stay successful. It’s simple, but it ain’t easy. But anyone can do it.
- Rafael (New York) believes that Vanguard employees are not putting their money where their mouth is. What does Vanguard have to say about this?
- Tyrone (San Francisco, CA) has a follow up to how he and his wife plan on saving up for their house.
- Michael is age 59 with $60,000 in debt and is considering canceling disability insurance to speed up the debt payoff.
- Carlos (Ramona, CA) has started a new job and needs to pick from a 401(a), 457(b) or Roth 457(b) plan.
- The #1 piece of advice for retirement investors.
- One phone call that saved me from a potential $5,000 mistake.
- Christopher needs help making a dent in student loans.
- Would you pass the marshmallow test?
- A quick and easy way to simplify your budget.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!