Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Can you become a millionaire if you earn $30,000 a year (Hint: Yes)
- Why having a proper perspective can eliminate your financial fears.
- Matthew (Chandler, AZ) asks if a house is an asset or a liability and how REITs can enhance a portfolio.
- Why managing your finances is fun (@20sMoney)
- Karl (Pikesville, MD) is trying to figure out if he should keep renting or buy a condo.
- If you can’t get a job or can’t find a job for your kids, do this.
- Debbie (Portland, OR) is snowballing her debt and asks if she should invest before paying off a HELOC.
- How a greedy contractor saved himself $250 and cost himself thousands at the same time.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.