Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott discusses financial freedom and why it shouldn’t just be a dream, but part of your plan.
- How marketer’s use made up values to convince you to buy stuff you don’t need.
- How to retire penniless.
- DJ (Cali) has some discount employee stock options and wonders how long he should hold them to avoid paying long term capital gains.
- Dolores is deciding between paying off debt or investing to get a bigger return over time.
- Justin is researching dividend growth investing to get some passive income.
- Kes (St. Louis) is in her late 30’s making good money but isn’t in love with her job.
- Should millennials count on social insecurity (hint: NO).
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!