Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott discusses financial freedom and why it shouldn’t just be a dream, but part of your plan.
- How marketer’s use made up values to convince you to buy stuff you don’t need.
- How to retire penniless.
- DJ (Cali) has some discount employee stock options and wonders how long he should hold them to avoid paying long term capital gains.
- Dolores is deciding between paying off debt or investing to get a bigger return over time.
- Justin is researching dividend growth investing to get some passive income.
- Kes (St. Louis) is in her late 30’s making good money but isn’t in love with her job.
- Should millennials count on social insecurity (hint: NO).
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.