Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott discusses getting a late start on your finances and what’s more important than the age at which you start.
- Learn the master negotiating skills Katie uses when working with contractors.
- Dave (Bismark, ND) is deciding on what investments are best for retirement
to minimize taxes.
- Dave is finishing an MBA and wants the best options to pay for school.
- David and Monsta (YouTube) ask about robo advisors and how good they are.
- Roberto is $50,000 in credit card debt and asks about debt consolidation companies.
- Scam alert: Look-alike website are getting more and more sophisticated.
- Patra is looking for the best ways to attract clients to a company.
- Yes, it’s another poem.
- How to set yourself up for success.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Please subscribe to the show at https://GetFR.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.