Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott discusses getting a late start on your finances and what’s more important than the age at which you start.
- Learn the master negotiating skills Katie uses when working with contractors.
- Dave (Bismark, ND) is deciding on what investments are best for retirement
to minimize taxes.
- Dave is finishing an MBA and wants the best options to pay for school.
- David and Monsta (YouTube) ask about robo advisors and how good they are.
- Roberto is $50,000 in credit card debt and asks about debt consolidation companies.
- Scam alert: Look-alike website are getting more and more sophisticated.
- Patra is looking for the best ways to attract clients to a company.
- Yes, it’s another poem.
- How to set yourself up for success.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT192.mp3″ title=”192 It’s Never Too Late To Get Started”]
Links mentioned in the show
- Please subscribe to the show at https://GetFR.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!