Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What type of choices would you have to make over a long period of time to see significant results?
- Which former CEO worth $181 million is buying his own raisin bran?
- Alec is 26 asks about Vanguard index funds vs. Betterment vs. Roth IRA
- One weird job that pays up to $80/hour.
- Carolyn is 51 with a special needs daughter and needs to do some retirement catch-up.
- Are you paying a monthly fee for your credit score? You’re waisting your money.
- Carlos (Zambia) is 24 and trying to figure out how to pursue his childhood dream of being a pilot.
- Patra’s savings have been depleted while trying to start a business. What are the best ways to find clients?
- How to really read more books in 2017.
- Scam alert – popular websites are being mirrored and look very convincing.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!