Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott uses his time-travel machine to bring back information from the future that will keep more money in your pocket.
- Dan asks if he can make money as a full-time investor.
- Kami has two college age boys and car insurance is killing her.
- Kate and Derek (Portland, OR) are in their 30’s and want to focus on their long-term finances.
- Someone is following terrible advice and decided that a 401(k) is neither a safe nor smart investment vehicle.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter Y.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.