Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Why its perfectly o.k. to be an employee.
- It’s a great time to switch budgeting software or to start budgeting for the first time.
- Keith is living with his sister, has no income, and asks how to get his life back.
- Kimberly is a teacher with $50,000 in debt is having trouble budgeting.
- Melvin (Singapore) is getting started investing and asks about ETFs.
- The InstaPot is the greatest kitchen appliance you need to own.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter X.
- What are wealth managers?
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!