Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Financially independent, retire early.
- Time to buy Yankee Candles and get a deal.
- Danny (Arlington, VA) asks if he should refinance a car to pay for a wedding.
- Dan wants to turn investing into a full-time job.
- Ann is 68, recently divorced, and is trying to sort through her finances.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter W for Wicked Awesome.
- Big Kahuna’s debt-free story.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.