Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Champions of life are people just like you. Find out what makes them different.
- Carla is 41 and has $150,000 to invest but doesn’t know where to start.
- RSM (YouTube) comments on leasing can be a good option because you get a tax deduction on your business expenses.
- Wendy has tried to stick with her plan to get out of debt but can’t make it work.
- Delta and Starwood hotels are being sued over excessive 401(k) fees.
- A frugal living tip that won’t cost you anything.
- January challenge.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter S, T, U, and V for being strong willed.
- Denzel Washington on failure.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!