Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Three people you must have in your life and in your cell phone
- Gail and her husband are 35 with $160k in retirement savings and asks about converting a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA
- Pension manager gets caught stealing from investors
- Jade is 32, living paycheck-to-paycheck, and her husband isn’t helping with the budget
- Jared (Dirty South) is interested in Tasty Trade
- 2016 8-second year in review
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter R for Recession Proof
- Walk tall and the world will look up to you
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT185.mp3″ title=”185 They Will Stop At Nothing To Stop Me”]
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!