Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Three people you must have in your life and in your cell phone
- Gail and her husband are 35 with $160k in retirement savings and asks about converting a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA
- Pension manager gets caught stealing from investors
- Jade is 32, living paycheck-to-paycheck, and her husband isn’t helping with the budget
- Jared (Dirty South) is interested in Tasty Trade
- 2016 8-second year in review
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter R for Recession Proof
- Walk tall and the world will look up to you
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Pension executive blowing investor funds on drugs, sex, and bribes
- How to get your husband to budget
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.