Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A must-buy time-sensitive investment opportunity with a 500% return (but not for you).
- Jade is 32, living paycheck-to-paycheck, and her husband isn’t helping with the budget.
- Mike (Petersburg, IL) has $400k in debt and asks if it’s better to pay it off sooner or later.
- Anthony and his wife have paid off $4,400 in debt.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter Q for quid.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!