Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The Turner Administration just had its first setback.
- Sell your unused gift cards to get extra money.
- Banks just can’t quit hitting you with overdraft fees.
- Chelsea (Las Vegas, NV) asks about buying time in a pension plan.
- Monica (Ceti Alpha 5) thinks I’m speaking on a higher plain of existence.
- Michael is 59 and wants advice on paying off debts or investing in a business that produces a second income.
- John is also 59 and recently divorced and trying to rebuild from scratch.
- Alice asks about the tax implications of collecting social security and working.
- Deacon Hayes on why Millennials may not be able to retire.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter P for Paris Hilton.
- Using your walk away power to get a deal on a house.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT183.mp3″ title=”183 Donald Trump vs. Blac Chyna”]
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!