Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The Turner Administration just had its first setback.
- Sell your unused gift cards to get extra money.
- Banks just can’t quit hitting you with overdraft fees.
- Chelsea (Las Vegas, NV) asks about buying time in a pension plan.
- Monica (Ceti Alpha 5) thinks I’m speaking on a higher plain of existence.
- Michael is 59 and wants advice on paying off debts or investing in a business that produces a second income.
- John is also 59 and recently divorced and trying to rebuild from scratch.
- Alice asks about the tax implications of collecting social security and working.
- Deacon Hayes on why Millennials may not be able to retire.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter P for Paris Hilton.
- Using your walk away power to get a deal on a house.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.