Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Masters Of the Obvious.
- Oh yes you can.
- Scam alert for free ATM cards.
- What you’ll need for the January challenge.
- Charlotte is having financial problems but doesn’t want to miss out on life’s experiences.
- Jay’s credit score has gone up 20 points.
- Anonymous paid off a $7,500 medical bill and is debt free.
- Jared is debt free and has a path to becoming a millionaire.
- Magnesium is the new black, and the new gold.
- Genevive (Riverside, CA) is upside down on a car loan and trying to rebuild her credit.
- Opendoor – a new way to buy and sell your home.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.