Topics and your questions answered on the show
- My bold predictions for 2017 and beyond.
- Wells Fargo has decided once again to put profit before people.
- Lucas asks about paying off debt vs. the tax benefits of 401(k) contributions.
- Millennials can expect to collect social security checks later and they should be happy about it.
- Ian (Jamaica Queens, NY) wants to get rid of his credit card debt and start building wealth.
- Hannah is a freshman in college and needs to track her income even though it’s inconsistent.
- Josh has an excellent tip on how to build a business.
- Landlord drama continues thanks to some squirrels.
- Deanna (Seattle, WA) paid off $20,000 in 12 months and is debt free!
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter N for net worth.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!