Topics and your questions answered on the show
- CNBC calls out one of the financial pied pipers that got it wrong – what was his response?
- Tyler is considering a consolidation loan to help him get out of debt faster.
- Kaiya wants to go to college but not take out any student loans.
- Employees of companies with great performing stock are more likely to over-invest in their employer’s stock in their retirement accounts.
- Samson wants to know how to make fast, free, and easy money.
- Anonymous is out of bankruptcy and asks how much to have in savings in case of an emergency.
- John (Parts Unknown) and his wife earn $225,000 and can’t contribute to a Roth IRA. What is there next best option?
- Daniel Norris is a millionaire living in a VW bus.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!