Topics and your questions answered on the show
- CNBC calls out one of the financial pied pipers that got it wrong – what was his response?
- Tyler is considering a consolidation loan to help him get out of debt faster.
- Kaiya wants to go to college but not take out any student loans.
- Employees of companies with great performing stock are more likely to over-invest in their employer’s stock in their retirement accounts.
- Samson wants to know how to make fast, free, and easy money.
- Anonymous is out of bankruptcy and asks how much to have in savings in case of an emergency.
- John (Parts Unknown) and his wife earn $225,000 and can’t contribute to a Roth IRA. What is there next best option?
- Daniel Norris is a millionaire living in a VW bus.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.