Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mortgage rates are ticking up – should you be worried?
- How much are financial adliesers paying to be on Top 100 lists?
- New downpayment option for home buyers.
- Anthony (Sparrows Point, Maryland) is getting hit with reorganization fees by his broker.
- JR (San Jose, CA) is deeply invested in his company stock and wonders if he has all his eggs in one basket.
- Talon is in college and finds it hard to save money.
- Kristin and her husband paid off $33,000 in debt and will be debt-free in 2017.
- Jacqueline has $10,000 on a credit card from a vet bill and her husband won’t help her pay it.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!