Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What’s it like to be a landlord?
- The surprising trick that makes or breaks a budget.
- You can lead a horse to water…
- Mariah is 23 and trying to figure out if she should pay off her debts before going back to school.
- Lena (Wheeling, IL) has an HSA and needs help picking between the investment choices.
- Michael (Alameda, CA) asks how many credit cards does he really need.
- How to save money on college if you’re a high school student.
- Autumn has a 2002 Kia and is considering refinancing the car a 3rd time to get a lower interest rate but the term would be longer.
- Banks have made $900M in ATM fees.
- The social security train wreck coming.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.