Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Who is winning the battle of the robo advisors?
- Costco not-so-special deals for Christmas.
- Taylor asks about 15-year vs. 30-year mortgages.
- Can you have a tax-free retirement by buying universal whole life insurance?
- Eric is a truck driver living the life of nomad and has a question on picking the best funds in his 401(k).
- Adrian is looking for a great job for introverts, quiet, and shy people.
- Toby uses our negotiating techniques to save $800 on furniture.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.