Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott finds more bad advice given out by the financial pied pipers.
- Autumn submits a marriage proposal.
- Adam (Minnesota) asks about dividing money between a 401k and Roth IRA.
- Clydeisha wants to leave one of her jobs to spend more time with her son.
- Al (Northern California) asks where to invest for his kids college education.
- Scott gets a great offer that will cost you money.
- Natalie can’t make her budget work.
- Tony’s only debt is his mortgage!
- Harold (Newport News, VA) asks about refinancing a home to create some buffer.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter L.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!