Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How to work through pain and suffering.
- Jesse falls for election night market madness.
- Eileen (MA) asks about saving for college and FASFA.
- Abigail is 22 and working at a fast-food job but would like to pursue photography full-time.
- David (Dallas, TX) has an out of state rental property he’s deciding what to do with.
- A father’s letter to his adult children.
- CC (Phoenix, AZ) has an ARM loan on an investment property and wonders about refinancing or unloading the property.
- Scott rants: no millionaire ever claimed to get rich on credit card points.
- MJ has an offer for a credit card balance transfer and asks if he should take it.
- Al (Northern California) paid off $19,000 in debt!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!