Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Things to think about when deciding between buying an existing home or a brand new home.
- Kevin asks about how to become a freelancer.
- Sarah has a family of six and asks about financing for a bigger vehicle.
- Using donor advised funds for charitable contributions.
- I is for ice.
- Stacy (San Antonio, TX) asks to Roth or not to Roth.
- Roberto asks how long before a bankruptcy shows up on a credit report.
- Ashley has two (soon three) kids and can’t afford Internet access.
- Krystal paid off $24,285.28 in debt!
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!