Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Our remodel of a 1950’s home.
- Justin is deciding between a 529 plan an an ESA.
- Darby has two savings goals to prioritize.
- Kevin has a question about signing up for a 401(k).
- Mayra and her husband have paid off $37,000 in debt!
- Kevin’s wife wants to start a business and wonders about paying taxes and getting deductions.
- Taryn (Honolulu, HI) is deciding between a student loan vs. a down payment on a condo.
- Kevin is looking for a safe place to park his emergency fund and earn money.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.