Topics and your questions answered on the show
- We are now landlords.
- Tony (Apollo Beach, FL) has significant assets and is concerned about being sued.
- Dan (Limerick, PA) is 35 and asks how much he should have saved in his 401(k) by now.
- Jesse (San Antonio, TX) wonders if the imperial federal government could someday drain her 401(k) to pay for band uniforms.
- Greg (Seattle) wonders about picking life insurance.
- Wil asks if paying 1% to an advisor is worth it.
- Elaine is struggling with higher rent, a car payment, and credit card debt.
- Dolores with another win.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!