Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Why you should not prepay funeral expenses.
- Kristin has aging parents who will be meeting with an advisor soon.
- Stephen (Colorado Springs, CO) and his wife are debating how to best use their income.
- Corinne has co-workers who are not happy with her goal of becoming debt-free.
- H is for Haggling.
- Laura’s husband is forming a new business and wants to protect himself.
- Nicholas wants to optimize his credit cards.
- Dolores saves $600 on a new vehicle.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!