Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Topics: Tips and tricks to getting the most out of your Health Savings Account.
- Bill (Pennsylvania) asks about putting extra money towards a mortgage if he will be moving soon.
- Heather has consolidated debts and can’t make her payments.
- Solange shares her financial goals.
- F is for Financial Independence.
- Paul (Down Under) is a money moron and asks if his budget is appropriate for getting out of debt.
- Take chances and get messy.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!