Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How will you afford your medical bills during retirement?
- Deanna (Seattle, WA) is deciding between saving for a house and retirement.
- Jennifer (Honolulu, HI) is looking for a budgeting plan.
- How should you price your house to sell it as fast as possible?
- Zach (Washington) has to choose between a defined benefit and defined contribution plan.
- Letting go of baggage.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT163.mp3″ title=”163 A Woefully Underutilized Investing Strategy”]
Links mentioned in the show
- Health Insurance Savings for 2017 (Save money on healthcare with HSAs)
- AARP Healthcare Costs Calculator
- HSA Search
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!