Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How will you afford your medical bills during retirement?
- Deanna (Seattle, WA) is deciding between saving for a house and retirement.
- Jennifer (Honolulu, HI) is looking for a budgeting plan.
- How should you price your house to sell it as fast as possible?
- Zach (Washington) has to choose between a defined benefit and defined contribution plan.
- Letting go of baggage.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Health Insurance Savings for 2017 (Save money on healthcare with HSAs)
- AARP Healthcare Costs Calculator
- HSA Search
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.