Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Butterflies and BMWs – what is the price of happiness?
- Johnnie (Palm Harbor, FL) asks what percent of your net worth should be in your home.
- Ossie is a college student with $250k in loans she wants to pay off.
- E is for emergency fund.
- Leslie would like my job.
- Matt has access to a Roth 401(k) and asks if a Roth IRA is necessary.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.