Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How much of your take home pay do you live on?
- Kelli can’t come up with a downpayment for a townhouse.
- Alicia (Caribbean) wants to start investing.
- Nicholas (Louisiana) is deciding between checking accounts.
- How to save on medical expenses.
- Meremine is about to have her electricity turned off.
- Paul (Australia) is doing what it takes to become debt free.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Lions’ Glover Quin lives on 30 percent of take-home pay, uses rest to invest in future
- Save On Medical
- Office of Community Services
- Utility bill assistance
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!