Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A look at health share services and how they can save you money.
- Adrian (Pennsylvania) spends more money when he’s around his girlfriend.
- Adrian (Tampa Bay, FL) lost his job and is living off credit cards.
- Yolie (Austin, TX) can’t pay for the groceries.
- Neha has an H-4 visa and asks about how to make money legally.
- What is a credit score?
- Yahya (Mauritania) has some kinds words to share.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same