Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What is the most important asset you have?
- Patrick (Washington D.C.) asks where to stash an emergency fund.
- Renee hates her job in the school system and wants out.
- S asks what stocks should he invest in.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter B – for Budget.
- Jason asks when to get long term care (LTC) insurance.
- Dolores is saving $500 because of a balance transfer.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!