Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mastering the fine art of public speaking.
- Joy (Chicago, IL) can’t take a board exam until she pays her tuition.
- Iris (Brooklyn, NY) asks about refinancing a mortgage.
- Jenn (Parts Unknown) makes too much money and asks where to invest.
- What are assets?
- Steve’s wife doesn’t have access to a retirement plan at work – what should she do?
- Kelly had unforeseen expenses and wants to know the best options for getting out of debt.
- Kelly got a full-time job.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT156.mp3″ title=”156 Speak Like A Pro”]
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!