Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Mastering the fine art of public speaking.
- Joy (Chicago, IL) can’t take a board exam until she pays her tuition.
- Iris (Brooklyn, NY) asks about refinancing a mortgage.
- Jenn (Parts Unknown) makes too much money and asks where to invest.
- What are assets?
- Steve’s wife doesn’t have access to a retirement plan at work – what should she do?
- Kelly had unforeseen expenses and wants to know the best options for getting out of debt.
- Kelly got a full-time job.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Bankrate Refinance Calculator
- How to get out of debt quickly
- Dispute Bills
- Talk Like Ted
- Steal The Show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.