Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The top 5 regrets of the dying.
- Cherie (Japan) is 52 and has no retirement savings.
- Dan asks if pre-paying bills is the same as having an emergency fund.
- Scott is wrong!
- How to turn flight delays into cash.
- Gabrielle (Charleston, SC) has a student loan payback question.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- Airline flight delay compensation when traveling to Europe: http://refund.me
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Sample Letter
- Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plans
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!