Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How to prepare for doomsday.
- Dmitry (Union City, CA) asks about triggering a taxable event on stock options.
- Chad (Columbus, OH) is deciding on how to purchase used books.
- How to prepare for asking for a raise.
- Why you should always get it in writing.
- Anonymous asks how to buy multiple properties without a lot of money.
- Choosing happiness.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People’s Money
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!