Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How to prepare for doomsday.
- Dmitry (Union City, CA) asks about triggering a taxable event on stock options.
- Chad (Columbus, OH) is deciding on how to purchase used books.
- How to prepare for asking for a raise.
- Why you should always get it in writing.
- Anonymous asks how to buy multiple properties without a lot of money.
- Choosing happiness.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
- The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People’s Money
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.