Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How investors are still killing their returns.
- Margarita (New York City, NY) asks about taxes on investments.
- Toki has young kids to save for.
- How NOT to pay for your kids’ college.
- JJ (Austin, TX) asks about refinancing a house.
- How NOT to save for kid’s college.
- Rubi has two credit card debts and asks which to pay off first.
- A listener in New York gets a fresh start.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!