Listen to the show below
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- 10 ways to save on your cable bill.
- Renee asks about getting better with her money.
- Derrick is on disability and researching ways to build wealth.
- Should you spend more on a car that gets better gas mileage?
- Annie (Virginia) needs debt advice.
- Pat has $6,800 in student loan debt at a low interest. Should the debts be paid off quickly or not?
- Dmitry has some saving tips.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share the Love
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show become more easily discovered by like-minded, awesome people like you! I appreciate it!