Listen to the show below
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Martin is nineteen, stuck in a rut and is trying to break free.
- Brian (Pittsburg, PA) is trying to create a mid-month budget.
- Brian (Pittsburgh, PA) has seven credit cards and asks if it’s too many.
- What is the biggest factor in how much you pay for groceries?
- Rafael (New York, NY) wants to know what are the best and safest investments other than the stock market?
- Jason asks what to do if you use some of your emergency fund.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share the Love
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show become more easily discovered by like-minded, awesome people like you! I appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.