Listen to the show below
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Why some people almost always feel secure about their decisions.
- Daniel (Buffalo, NY) has a son graduating from college and wants to know if he should keep a life insurance policy for him.
- Steve asks about TIAA vs a full commission brokers.
- Maggie (Chicago, IL) is planning on buying a new home and is figuring out how to finance it.
- Where to buy cheap prescription eyeglasses.
- Josh (Indianapolis, IN) is deciding what to do with his money.
- Ed (Silicon Valley, CA) asks about paying off his house.
- Lynn gets comped for bad service.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share the Love
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show become more easily discovered by like-minded, awesome people like you! I appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.