Listen to the show below
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How to eat out and save money.
- Robert (Kent, WA) is becoming a graduate assistant and is considering getting a house.
- Terrence (Sonoma, CA) has high interest credit cards and needs help.
- Madam Smellypits thinks she’s smarter than I am – is she?
- Jen (San Jose, CA) What financial issues should my fiance be talking about?
- Harold (Salt Lake City, UT) thinks index funds are for the birds.
- Ed (Silicon Valley, CA) is being charged high fees by his advisor.
- To have an amazing life.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share the Love
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show become more easily discovered by like-minded, awesome people like you! I appreciate it!