Listen to the show below
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- When should you ask for help?
- Natalie wants to start a thrift store.
- John (Michigan) is tackling debt using the debt snowball.
- Bill (Pennsylvania) wonders if dollar cost averaging is good for lump sum investing.
- Greg (North Carolina) is looking for handyman work.
- Is Michael Phelps talented?
Links mentioned in the show
- Vanguard Study of Dollar Cost Averaging vs. Lump Sum
- This 23-year-old gave up a corporate job to make $5,000 a month reselling thrift store clothes through an app
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share the Love
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show become more easily discovered by like-minded, awesome people like you! I appreciate it!