Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How an everyday family saved $1 million.
- Pamela is 22 and has $12,000 in debt to pay off but wants to get her own place.
- We made the AOL Finance 13 Best List Personal Finance books!
- CC from Phoenix, AZ has $62,000 in debts to pay off.
- John and his wife are trying to save more for retirement and deciding between a bigger home or smaller home.
- Judy wonders if she and her husband will outlive their reverse mortgage.
- Robos are sticking up for the fiduciary standard on your behalf.
- Today’s show is brought to you by the letter M for market jitters.
How Would You Like to Listen?
Subscribe to discover what you won’t find on other personal finance shows.
Listen to the show here
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!